Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Spam Email

This few weeks I received a lot of spam email. Really annoyed with all the attachment. I know it’s a spam so I just ignore it.
Actually I would love to share all the spam email address that I’ve received. Since there’s a limitation to view via mobile and external email had been blocked in my office, only part of the email can been showed.
Don’t know from where they got my email address. Spammers are brilliant right? So they can do anything to make us annoyed with them.
For me, only stupid people would do stupid things like that. Brilliant people with brilliant brain won’t do stupid action such that.
Here are the list of spammer email address that still in my email. Most of it had been deleted before. (I know you love to be glamour and love to be known by others. Enjoy dear spammers)

DaleKelley290@turktele...
McclainVirgie67@colou...
LindsayOlivia835@sim...
jaypeehp@gmail.com (calling me “Sir”, so funny!!)
CarrRobt84@entertraini...
Muriel99@gmail.com
Bernadette8885@gmail.com
WilkersonPam1569@a...
RaymondStacie1082@...
MccartyLois982@busin...
MacdonaldLavonne657…

SotoBerta7652@entran...

No comments: